It is sometimes said that gastronomy world is a bit macho. In order to fight against the curse, Amalia Marquet launches “Dones de Gust”.
As its name suggests, Dones de Gust (Women of Taste) is an activity reserved for women. What is it about? Amalia wishes to animate discussions both didactic and playful about gastronomy: wine tasting classes, savoir-vivre and know-how, discovery of quality products, tips for home,…
And since we live in a cosmopolitan country, these workshops will be given in Catalan, French, Castilian and English, if the request is sufficient, at least 6 participants per language.
– 1 session per language per month.
– Wednesday evening at 7:00 pm.
– Average duration: 90 minutes.
– On registration only.
– Minimum number of participants per workshop: 6 participants.
– Maximum number of participants per workshop: 11 participants.
– Price per workshop: from 20 to 35 euros depending on the tasted product(s).
– Discounts on products if purchased the same day.
The first workshop in Catalan will take place on Wednesday, March 1st at 7:00 pm, at Gourmeterie Marquet, Plaça Coprinceps in Escaldes-Engordany.
First topic: Wine etiquette and good manners
Reservation: 820 722 & email@example.com
Ladies, Amalia is waiting for you!